AIM
Matt8007

Train Station (loop) Train Station (loop)

So I was in the subway today listening to this...

And i totally got the urban message (especially since I was out during the night time). Good work! I enjoyed every second of this tune. :)

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Thanks a bunch I'm glad you like
I really wanna expand on this thing without losing the original feel, but I'm glad you got that experience
I'm gonna have to go out and do it one day

The Last Spartan The Last Spartan

this is great!

it would have been a little bit better if you put the marching snare in before all of the chords and made it crecendo into the peice, but it it a faint in the background of the song. but that just my opinion. and maybe the big tom drums towards then end, if u made them a little more vibrant and heavy.

Commando Tando Commando Tando

This is drum n bass!

Most people on NG put songs under drum n bass that don't even sound like it. But this my friend... this is drum n bass. I like your work, keep it up!

Milky Way Jamboree Milky Way Jamboree

Sweet Beats. Nice Song

This is awesome! I'm actually a composer, but I compose more around the Lounge genre. I'm not known around NG because, well, I havent really put up any of my songs on here yet, but I will soon.

This sounds like a very smooth, relaxing Lounge song, even though it is House. The vocals add a little interesting kick I'll have to admit. The chords and everything like that are pretty chill. Well done my friend!

I like this very much, and if you dont mind, I'd like play this at my next Lounge/House party where i sample my songs and couple others from assorted artists. :D

scorpinox responds:

Thanks a bunch! Do whatever you like with the song! Get totally wasted to it!

City Strider City Strider

It's OK

This isn't one of your best.... or good.... but it's still ok. I could get down to this.

D - P World War 111 D - P World War 111

um...

What?...

LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano LoZ-Ocarina Medley for Piano

I'm Speechless

This is amazing! There's a lot of emotion throughout the song.
Slow moving piano hit the spot for this song.
I would like to see if I can compose something like this for Marimba.

Metal and Flying Cap (NG Cut) Metal and Flying Cap (NG Cut)

sweet!

That was pretty cool dude! Even though around 4:10 it gets a little weird for me. But still, it's good. I enjoyed it. :D

the full version is much better, if you want it....

Bloodspilt Showdown Bloodspilt Showdown

awesome

for your first dnb song, i gotta say that im pretty impressed. i like how the chords and the beats go together. and you also added A LOT of bass which totally dominated, which is the best part. good job, keep it up!

scorpinox responds:

Alright! Thanks a lot!

Skydivin' Remix [Full] Skydivin' Remix [Full]

Wow!

This is amazing! The beat changes a lot, which is a good thing. It sounds like something I would hear over the radio.

The bpm is just right. And I can see how the title goes with the song.
Keep up your good work!